2007 American Tug 34 Mostly Harmless $324,750
Features include Ultraleather upholstery, Espar forced-air diesel furnace, Racor dual fuel filtration, large galley with Nova Kool refer and Force-Ten stove, large factory bow storage box, factory entertainment package, Reverso oil change system, Magnum Energy 2000-watt power inverter w/ 600 amp-hours of battery capacity, bow thruster, Lofrans power anchor windlass with 275-feet of high test chain & Lewmar 44lb anchor, Diamond Seaglaze doors and windows, Vacuflush equipped head with huge stall shower, fantastic pilothouse with great views and perfected sight lines.
Electronics include an integrated Raymarine suite including a C-120 12-inch color multifunction display with GPS & charts, radar & overlay, high power color sounder, 2Kw radar, ST-6000 autopilot, Raymarine Tridata & Wind. An Icom-604 Vhf completes this great package.
|Tugs, Trawlers and Expedition Sailboats: Ideal for cruising Puget Sound & the Salish Sea! Factory direct American Tugs to the west coast.|
Wednesday, July 25, 2018
Wednesday, July 11, 2018
2002 American Tug 34 Hull #20 Cindy T $252,000
The Cindy T is a beautiful American Tug 34. Nicely kept by her original owners and in nice original shape. Moored in Bayfield, Wisconsin on fresh water. This is just the way you want to find an AT-34; they were great boats coming out of the factory in La Conner, WA and are best if preserved by a careful owner without modifications.
Equipped with the Cummins 6BTA5.9 330-hp 6-cylinder diesel, she will cruise all day while just sipping fuel at 7.3-knots, or you can utilize the semi-displacement planing hull and take her up to about 16-knots if needed to avoid adverse current or cross the Straights in style. A range of 1600 miles will make extended cruising easy.
She has a Raymarine electroncis suite including ST-60 Tridata, Depth, RL70c Color Radar RL530 color chart plotter and the very capable ST-5000 hydraulic autopilot. Side Power bow thruster, Air-conditioning, Reverso oil change system, trolling valve on the marine gear, Racor dual fuel filtration, automatic fire extinguisher, AGM battery bank with Blue Seas electrical panels. She has all the good gear.
Let's go see the Cindy T in Wisconsin. This is a very nice and low-hour American Tug 34, the perfect cruising boat for the Great Loop, Puget Sound & Alaska, Florida lifestyle or your family's next Expedition. Call Steve Scruggs 206-930-6139 or Steve@americantugs.com.
Friday, June 29, 2018
Tuesday, May 29, 2018
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
The new Waypoint 36 by American Tug
|The new Waypoint 36 - Launched May 16, 2018|
See the photo gallery here
|Salon & Galley with convertible dinette|
Two cabins + Convertible dinette = Sleeps Six!
Call Steve for complete information. Take a factory tour. Deliveries available for summer 2018.
Steve Scruggs email@example.com 360-466-2961
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
American Tugs is very proud to announce the debut of the new Waypoint 36.
Please come to the Anacortes Boat & Yacht Show and see our latest model; the new Waypoint 36 by American Tugs.
The Waypoint 36 is a new model being introduced by Tomco Marine Group that is designed around our current 365 hull and deck tooling. The idea behind this project is to offer the boating public a more affordable, quality trawler that is capable of handling the waters from California to Alaska or the Great Loop.
We are building an all-new model, but using the same hull and deck structures of the 365 with the same fiberglass construction process and materials. The interior will have more molded components but will also use much of the gorgeous wood joinery that American Tug is known for. This blend of low-maintenance glass structure plus traditional shaker style cabinetry will be beautiful. We are investing in new tooling, using aerospace developed adhesives and incorporating a streamlined build process. This efficiency in build allows us to offer a lower price.
Two-staterooms + convertible dinette = Sleeps six!The layout will include two-staterooms and a salon/galley with dinette that converts to a third bunk. This layout will offer more accommodations than other boats in class and be a perfect cruiser for younger families, fishing buddies or travelling with grand kids.
This is a 17,000-lb yacht built to American Tug standards, offered for an introductory price of $350,000. Call Steve Scruggs for more information at 360-466-2961 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A new book by Shawn & Corinne Severn is now available. This is very exciting as I have been watching my friends the Severn's bring this to press for the past year. Congratulations!
We are delighted to announce that the Crafty Travel Journal – Salish Sea Edition will be available for purchase in May 2018.
The Crafty Travel Journals are designed to help a you create a lasting memory of your adventure. The journal has beautiful photographs and thick paper to hold your memories. The journal is yours to write, color, add photographs and other memorabilia to create that lasting keepsake. We provided color photographs, prompts and ideas to get you started. Use the journal yourself or share it with your family and friends. We hope that you will create a great memory and then share it with us.
The journals can be preordered now on our web site at www.craftytraveljournal.com. Watch for our blog and Vlogs to help you with even more ideas and ways to create your journal.
Friday, March 2, 2018
This is a walk-thru video of the full size mock-up of the new Waypoint 36.
Call Steve at 360-466-2961 or email@example.com for full information. We will be delivering boats later this spring.
Wednesday, February 28, 2018
The crew from Slowboat spent some time with American Tug last week and just published this article. They agree; we are on a excellent path with the new Waypoint 36.
Kevin Morris and Laura Domela came by La Conner last week and asked us great questions about our new model. Kevin and Laura, along with Sam Landsman publish Slowboat.com a well written blog site dedicated to our Pacific Northwest coastwise cruising lifestyle. They bring an expertise honed by many many miles of Inside Passage/Alaska cruising.
Introductory pricing at $350k, call Steve at 206-930-6139 and let’s firm up your summer plans.
Saturday, January 20, 2018
Introducing the new Waypoint 36 by Tomco Marine
The new Waypoint 36 - Introductory at $350,000
- LOA: 36'6" Beam: 13'3" Displacement: 17,000 Lbs Draft: 3'5"
- Diesel: 230-gallons Water: 120-gallons Waste: 45-gallons
- Master cabin forward - island queen (76x57 berth)
- Guest cabin on port side - double berth (76x48 berth)
- Convertible dinette in salon - double berth (76x48 berth)
- Raised pilothouse with adjustable helm seat. Copilot seating for 2 guests. Great sightlines through nine windows. Dash electronics console, upper electronics console, sliding pilothouse doors, LED lighting, 120-volt & 12-volt outlets.
- Large master stateroom forward with island queen. Port & starboard hanging lockers. Storage under bed. Portlights with screens, Bomar hatch overhead. LED reading lights. 120-volt and USB power.
- Guest cabin on port side. Hanging locker. Portlight with screen. 120-volt and USB power. LED reading light.
- Head is on starboard. 12-volt electric flush fresh water toilet. Vanity with integral sink and storage. Large shower with glass door. Portlight with screen. Wye valve for waste discharge.
- The L-shaped galley is aft on starboard with 2-burner propane stove & oven. Isotherm drawer refrigerator. Hard surface countertop with stainless sink.
- The salon includes a forward & aft facing dinette that will convert to sleep two. Dinette with removable pedestal. Aluminum framed windows with good sight lines, mini-blinds. Stereo, LED lighting, blinds, and 120-volt outlet.
- Twin solar panels on PH roof - totaling 260-watts, battery selector and parallel switches, AC/DC distribution panel with backlighting, auto battery combiner, 2ea 4-D house batteries, 1ea Gp27 Engine battery, shore power system, battery charger with inverter.
- Volvo electronic fuel-injected 260-hp marine diesel engine, Racor fuel filtration, electronic shift & throttle, seawater strainer, sound deadening package in engine room. Stainless shaft and bronze 4-blade prop & drip-less shaft seal.
- Side power 6-hp bow thruster, composite rudder & skeg with hydraulic steering. 3ea 2000-gph auto bilge pumps, electric air horn, International LED navigation lights.
- Four boats available in 2018 directly from Tomco Marine Group.
- Hull #1 is on the shop floor in La Conner, WA and is now under construction for a spring delivery.
- Introductory pricing for first boats is $350,000.
- White hull with blue boot stripe.
- Call Steve Scruggs at Tomco Marine - 206-930-6139 or firstname.lastname@example.org