Thursday, April 7, 2011

My new blog on the American Tugs

Welcome to my new blog on the American Tugs.  Please subscribe or add to your favorites.  Check back often as I plan to add content regularly.

I am Steve Scruggs, the broker & owner of Expedition Yacht Sales.  Specializing in Tugs, Trawlers and quality expedition Sailboats.  I have specialized in the American Tugs for seven years and LOVE these great boats!!!

My wife Cindy & I live in La Conner, WA just a few miles from the Tomco Marine Group, builders of the American Tug line of pleasure trawlers.  The American Tug family has been a great experience for us and has brought many wonderful opportunities and introduced us to some good friends.  These are fantastic quality boats and are ideally suited to cruising our northwest waters from Seattle to Alaska.

This blog will grow with time.  I aspire to write good content that will be of interest to those with an interest in adventure cruising in the northwest.

I would welcome the opportunity to introduce you to the American Tugs.  I generally have several really nice pre-owned American Tugs available.  Please let me know how I may be of help.

Thank you,

Steve

Steve Scruggs. CPBY
Expedition Yacht Sales
Cell 206-930-6139
mailto:steve@expeditionyachtsales.com