Thursday, July 7, 2011

Welcome to Steve's American Tug News

Your best source of current information on the fabulous American Tugs





Steve Scruggs - Owner of Expedition Yacht Sales, LLC.   Let me be of help.






















Cinnamon Girl - American Tug 41 in Desolation Sound, British Columbia


Welcome to my blog about the American Tugs, their builders and owners.  Take a look around and be sure to read through the past postings; find information on the various American Tug models, pre-owned boats, equipment reviews, trip plans and the log of my recent Alaska adventure aboard Cinnamon Girl.

You can navigate into the older posts by clicking on the past months in the right hand column. 

Please save the link as a favorite and come back regularly as I will be constantly posting new information that is both informational and entertaining about these great boats.   Cindy & I live in La Conner, WA just down the road from the Tomco factory.

I am the owner of Expedition Yacht Sales, a brokerage specializing in Tugs, Trawlers and quality Expedition Sailboats, these are the boats ideally suited to cruising and exploring the Salish Seas and waters of our Inside Passage to Alaska.

I would be happy to answer any questions.  You can always reach me at 206-930-6139.   Thanks for visiting!

Steve

Steve Scruggs, CPYB
Expedition Yacht Sales, LLC
Anytime: 206-930-6139