Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Very cool thank you: Painting of Cinnamon Girl

Every once in a while I get reminded of how nice my clients are.



Last month I needed a hand moving Cinnamon Girl back to La Conner following the Seattle Boat Show.  I thought this might be a fun opportunity to spend a little more time with a couple I had met that were interested in the Tugs.  Before the show I asked them if they would be interested in giving me a hand going through the Locks between Seattle and the salt water of Puget Sound, and taking the ride up to La Conner.

We had a great time on the water.  Cinnamon Girl runs beautifully, the weather was wonderful and the tide was with us.  Mount Baker was in her full majesty with a fresh blanket of snow, and as we rounded the north end of Camano Island it looked like you you could see all 10,000 feet of the mountain.  We all enjoyed the day.

A couple of days ago I found a package at my front door.   Wow!!!   I had no idea she was an artist.  They sent a beautiful acrylic of Cinnamon Girl.   

This is exactly why I love my job.  The customers are very cool.

 Thank you so much,     Steve & Cindy