Download our CPO Brochure here.
Our 100-point checklist is a comprehensive review of the American Tugs systems, equipment and condition.
- 100 point inspection by factory personnel
- All systems tested
- Hull & house buffed & waxed
- Engine maintenance completed to next service interval
- Mechanics usage & maintenance briefing for buyer
- Interior & carpets cleaned
- Woodwork inspected & oiled
- Batteries load tested
- Stainless rails polished
- Current bottom paint & zincs
- 5-year hull warranty by Tomco Marine to buyer
- Surveyed by NAMS professional
- American Tug factory support for buyer
American Tug / Tomco Marine is happy to offer this service to any of our clients boats that are in our factory direct brokerage American Tugs & Trawlers. The CPO program service can be performed by the seller in advance of a sale or by a buyer after the sale of the vessel. Call American Tugs & Trawlers for full information at 360-466-2961.