The new Waypoint 36 - Introductory at $350,000
- LOA: 36'6" Beam: 13'3" Displacement: 17,000 Lbs Draft: 3'5"
- Diesel: 230-gallons Water: 120-gallons Waste: 45-gallons
- Master cabin forward - island queen (76x57 berth)
- Guest cabin on port side - double berth (76x48 berth)
- Convertible dinette in salon - double berth (76x48 berth)
- Raised pilothouse with adjustable helm seat. Copilot seating for 2 guests. Great sightlines through nine windows. Dash electronics console, upper electronics console, sliding pilothouse doors, LED lighting, 120-volt & 12-volt outlets.
- Large master stateroom forward with island queen. Port & starboard hanging lockers. Storage under bed. Portlights with screens, Bomar hatch overhead. LED reading lights. 120-volt and USB power.
- Guest cabin on port side. Hanging locker. Portlight with screen. 120-volt and USB power. LED reading light.
- Head is on starboard. 12-volt electric flush fresh water toilet. Vanity with integral sink and storage. Large shower with glass door. Portlight with screen. Wye valve for waste discharge.
- The L-shaped galley is aft on starboard with 2-burner propane stove & oven. Isotherm drawer refrigerator. Hard surface countertop with stainless sink.
- The salon includes a forward & aft facing dinette that will convert to sleep two. Dinette with removable pedestal. Aluminum framed windows with good sight lines, mini-blinds. Stereo, LED lighting, blinds, and 120-volt outlet.
- Twin solar panels on PH roof - totaling 260-watts, battery selector and parallel switches, AC/DC distribution panel with backlighting, auto battery combiner, 2ea 4-D house batteries, 1ea Gp27 Engine battery, shore power system, battery charger with inverter.
- Volvo electronic fuel-injected 260-hp marine diesel engine, Racor fuel filtration, electronic shift & throttle, seawater strainer, sound deadening package in engine room. Stainless shaft and bronze 4-blade prop & drip-less shaft seal.
- Side power 6-hp bow thruster, composite rudder & skeg with hydraulic steering. 3ea 2000-gph auto bilge pumps, electric air horn, International LED navigation lights.
- Four boats available in 2018 directly from Tomco Marine Group.
- Hull #1 is on the shop floor in La Conner, WA and is now under construction for a spring delivery.
- Introductory pricing for first boats is $350,000.
- White hull with blue boot stripe.
- Call Steve Scruggs at Tomco Marine - 206-930-6139 or firstname.lastname@example.org